Below is a list of frequently asked questions by our customers and the answers to all of them.
How should I know which forklift I need?
You’re right for asking. It’s important to have the right forklift for your application and work environment. Fortunately, Kempston Material Handling has a forklift for all your needs. All our dealers a site survey at your location, to identify your needs. Our qualified team will get you started with the safest option to boost your productivity.
Get started, by visiting our Products page.
Why should I Buy/ Rent Clark?
For a start you are buying one of the most reliable quality forklifts. In addition, Clark also offers a 3 year or 5.000 hour major component warranty. Not enough to convince you just yet? We have listed even more reasons for you to purchase a Clark Forklift from Kempston Material Handling below:
• All hired Clark hired forklifts offer inboard wet disc braking – maintenance free and more than 50% more efficient than standard braking
• Clark products offers the flexibility of 500 Hour service intervals = reduced operating costs
• Clark is the inventor of the forklift and the only brand to boast 100 years in existence
• Clark through innovation and engineering streamline offer a low total hourly cost of ownership
• Clark Units are all equipped with operator presence sensors – no operator on the seat = no drive and also cuts out the hydraulic functions to eliminate accidental operation.
Rent your own forklift, by visiting our Products page.
Do you do trade in’s on forklifts?
Yes, Kempston Material Handling offers trade-in’s for Forklifts. We accept any brand and condition (Within reason and subject to T&C’s). Start using your new forklift when you contact our qualified team to get started on your trade-in.
Get started, by visiting our Request a Quote page.
Can I finance the machines?
Yes, we offer financing and rent to own options, in addition to selling forklifts outright. Our financing option is offered on 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months rent to own basis.
Contact our team to learn more, by visiting our Contact page.
Can I change my machine during contract?
Yes, you can. If your operation changes during your contract and you need to change your forklift product. We will add an addendum to the contract with the new machine details.
Learn more, by contacting our team using the Contact page.
We want to hear from you.
Do you have a Question?
Submit your questions using our inquiry form and our team will respond within 1-2 working days. If your question is frequently asked by other clients too, we’ll feature it here on our website.