Official importer of Clark products for South Africa
We offer flexibility and a wide range of Material Handling solutions, whether you need to rent a forklift or buy a forklift outright. We can help you.
Monday to Friday
7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Working Hours (H/O)
26 Richmond Rd,
Our Location (H/O)
031 700 1267 (T)
083 233 5973 (C)
Call Now (H/O)
Our top performing products.
Being very versatile to suit our customer’s industry-specific needs, at Kempston Material Handling
we are able to offer a comprehensive range of Forklifts to warehouse equipment.
We serve all industries including the fast-paced food, film and retail industries, including the mining
and agriculture industries to name a few.
Forklift with diesel or LPG drive S20-35
2,000 – 3,500kg @ 500 mm LC
Lithium-ion Hand Pallet Truck WPio12
Electric stacker WSX12/14
1,200 / 1,400 kg
Lithium-Ion Low-lift Pallet Truck WPio18
Electric three-wheel forklift GTX16-20s
1,600 – 2,000 kg @ 500 mm LC
Reach Truck SRX14/16
1400 / 1600 kg @ 600mm LC
How should I know which forklift I need?
You’re right for asking. It’s important to have the right forklift for your application and work environment. Fortunately, Kempston Material Handling has a forklift for all your needs. All our dealers a site survey at your location, to identify your needs. Our qualified team will get you started with the safest option to boost your productivity.
Why should I Buy/ Rent Clark?
For a start you are buying one of the most reliable quality forklifts. In addition, Clark also offers a 3 year or 5.000 hour major component warranty. Not enough to convince you just yet? We have listed even more reasons for you to purchase a Clark Forklift from Kempston Material Handling below:
• All hired Clark hired forklifts offer inboard wet disc braking – maintenance free and more than 50% more efficient than standard braking
• Clark products offers the flexibility of 500 Hour service intervals = reduced operating costs
• Clark is the inventor of the forklift and the only brand to boast 100 years in existence
• Clark through innovation and engineering streamline offer a low total hourly cost of ownership
• Clark Units are all equipped with operator presence sensors – no operator on the seat = no drive and also cuts out the hydraulic functions to eliminate accidental operation.